is “Volunteers in Buckeye Education”
The VIBE program is a positive way to enhance the education experience for all students within the Buckeye Elementary School District by providing Parents, Guardians, and Community members to be more engaged within our schools.
Volunteering does not have to be limited to a specific event. Our school welcomes individuals who have a desire to help:
- In the Classroom
- At sporting events
- With the Parent Teacher Organization
- Reading to/with students
- Chaperones for class field trips
Let us know how you would like to help as a volunteer or if you have any specialties that you would like to share within our school.
How to get started:
1. Register for Volunteer Orientation. Forms are located at the front desk of all the school and District Office.
2. Attended the one hour Orientation. During which you will fill out the volunteer application and be fingerprinted. (Please have a photo ID with you) **Note: if you have a fingerprint clearance card please bring to the Orientation.
3. After Orientation the District Office will request a background check and send your fingerprints into the Department of Public Safety.
· Background checks take 2-5 days and Fingerprint clearance takes 4-8 weeks. (Please plan accordingly)
4. Once everything has been returned and you have been cleared; the district office will update the volunteer database and notify you.
Any question can be directed to the BESD Volunteer coordinator Lon Sage at [email protected] or 623-925-3424
Students may NOT be on school property prior to 8:00 a.m. or after 3:45 p.m. (Unless the student is registered in an after-school club. Students may not wait for siblings that are in a club)
There is NO adult supervision.
We really appreciate your support in keeping our students safe!
At Bales Elementary School, we value every child and work to make every moment in the classroom count.
Please remember the first bell rings at 8:20 a.m. and the tardy bell rings at 8:30 a.m.If students arrive after the tardy bell rings, they need to stop by the office so they are not marked absent.
View Your Students Grades Online!
Contact the front office for more information!